<body>
Monday, June 30, 2008
Thursday 12 June & Friday 13 June 2008/ 6/30/2008 06:40:00 PM

12, 13, 16 June on OFF… long weekend for me. Yesterday (12 June) was a good day for running and swimming… did both. Went running around my area at 12pm.. About 5km. Want to prepare for my army half marathon on 24 august. Preparation is very important because I can detect whether I am able to get it through safely and also I want to win something before I ORD. Want to ORD in style. Yeah man!! Now start to clear my OFF and LEAVE. Finally schedule when to take them. In the afternoon went swimming at Tampines SAFRA. Water temperature was excellent… swam 8 laps. When one gets older, they tend to swim slow n sometimes out of breathe. I am one of them. Haha.. Today (13 June) so far not a good day because morning rained, affected my running regimen. Very bad. But anyway, wasn’t that bad after all. Went to make my contact lenses at Thomson, dad’s friend shop. After that went to AMK Hub to get my 8GB ipod nano. Guess what color I purchased. No one will guess it. Keep u all in suspense. J After all these buying and making, I head home and wait for my friend sms me. We are meeting for a drink at Kallang Brewerkz at 5pm. My favorite restaurant but then not the place I would like to drink at. I can say drinking drowns all my sorrows. It will make a person forget what happens. Hope get to drink my lovely cocktail – Sex on the Beach J Certain things today make me sad but never mind we have made it damn clear. Think that’s the end. Always make more friends than enemies, don’t HATE the person but LOVE her instead. A word of advice from the greatest person on earth – MUM. I know I did something that I seriously regretted doing. But that’s how I really feel. I don’t like to hide my feeling. I didn’t know I hurt her so much. I hereby sincerely apologize to her – SORRY. I told her that but then somehow I said the wrong thing again that caused to be even more pissed off and said I insult her. Seriously is my damn fault. I know whatever I do now can’t be forgiven. She will remember this forever so I will bear with it. Anyway here I wish her all the best in whatever she does in the future, pray that she can achieve whatever she want to achieve and hope her and her ex bf get back together. They look compatible in the picture and can see her ex bf still likes her by still having their picture in his Facebook. I will always remember her as FRIENDS FOREVER unless miracles happen which my friend told me yesterday but I don’t even think such miracle will happen to me at all J (P.S I not joking. Please treat this seriously. Saying it from my heart. Hope she sees this and don’t avoid me because such feeling is not good at all.)



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night