<body>
Sunday, August 3, 2008
3 August 2008/ 8/03/2008 12:44:00 PM

yesterday was saturday... sunny with pretty warm weather... i went out to do some stuff for my auntie.. around 4plus in the afternoon went hm with her smsing me... had a great time smsing her, talking about anything such as me saying her a purple pig who likes to slp in her dream in desireeland... hah.. until she said she nearly being embarrassed by me as she wanted to laugh out loudly in front of so many people.. hah cute... den went online to talk to her since she busy with her work.. so i decided to wait for her once her work was done.. we even went out dinner unexpectedly as we were supposedly to meet up together with weiqin and her bf but they nt free, ended up i asked her wan to meet for dinner at bugis, so we went to pastamania. she had tuna & bacon and i had creamy chicken.. wow damn creamy no wonder she don't want to have it.. hah den i sent her hm.. we walked back...

we even had a chat at the playground near her house... chatted from 10pm to 1plus. after that i accompanied her to buy food for her parent from the mac.. personally i really felt relieved that we really talked face to face... for both of us we don't know what will happen in the future so we are taking things naturally... be frenz... we really clarified things in a calm way... she kept apologising to me... but i didn't blame her seriously... she now understands how i feel and i happy that she knows i still have feeling for her... tho she didn't really say much... also she knows me much better now so i hope things will get better. oh yeah she also asked me to promise her something with me not getting angry or sad or anything. then i said promise and she told me this "if u can treat me as a fren, i dun mind meeting u sometimes when i am free"... so hopefully more of such meet up is to come.. really feeling happy being with her... from the bottom of my heart.. we really had a great time when we had dinner, joking around happily, feeling wonderful... hope one day i will take pictures with her then it will be perfect :)

* things will get even better very soon royston!!!

song i downloaded yesterday. U GIVE ME SOMETHING BY JAMES MORRISON.. love the tunes of the drums, trumpets and the violins at the background and rhythm is damn nice... see the lyric

You want to stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep,
I was meant to tread the water
Now I've gotten in too deep,
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away.
'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart.
You already waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me,
And I can say I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what the mean,
I never thought that I'd love someone,
That was someone else's dream.
'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause someday I might call you from my heart,
But it might me a second too late,
And the words I could never say
Gonna come out anyway.
'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something,
'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright,
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try,
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart.
Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night