|
Saturday, October 11, 2008
12 Oct 2008/ 10/11/2008 10:40:00 AM
Today is sunday. Another week has passed. Going to be the middle of the October. Afew more weeks 2008 is going to end. I can't wait to have my driving license! Don't know when is the earliest date they can give me.. Haiz... Anyway there is a good news in the KOH family. Hanning is getting married! It has been quite a long time that the KOH family has such happy celebration ever since the passing away of my grandparents. It will be held on 21 and 22 Feb 2009. I think it will be a grand wedding! Somemore the wedding is after Valentine Day. It is a good planning! Haha. She is 26 years old. Very young to get married I feel!! But anyway congratulation!!! See, that's the reason why I want to get my driving license soon so that I can drive to the wedding dinner. Haha.. { IF ONLY BY THEN SHE IS MY GF AND WE ATTEND THE WEDDING TOGETHER WITH MY PARENT! :) }
Yesterday night, I had a chance to go Zouk with her and her friends to party. The reason why she asked me along because on friday I was supposed to go drinking with Ben but then he didn't sms me to confirm so I smsed him and asked him. He told me he had diarrhea, can't go!! Haha... So didn't go drinking. That's why she asked me along if I want to. I really wanted to join her. That's the only time I can dance with her and get more close to her. I don't mean physically. But ended up I didn't go because I have things to do and also even if I am going no one is going with me. Maybe next time if she asks again I will CONFIRM GO WITH HER!! I want to spend more time with her so that I can interact with her more and know her more. Yesterday was the first time we smsed quite alot. This should be the way. Now she is going to trim her hair. Oh yeah she is having her holiday for this week. Her stress-free week. Maybe can ask her whether is she free to go out again. She told me she wants to treat me but as usual I WOULDN'T LET HER TREAT. Hahaha.. That's me. She will be pissed off again if she knows about it haha...
There is a song I had come across this morning called "I'm gonna make you love me". It is a nice song sang by 4 beautiful young girls. aha
I'm gonna make you love me, Wassup girls Hi Chris!So you guys ready? Yeah we're ready but are you ready? I don't know, we'll find out. I'm gonna do everything for you, to show you that my love is true yeah(oh, baby, oh, baby) I'll sacrifice for you, I'll always do what's right for you, yeah oh baby, baby, baby. Every minute every hour,I'm gonna shower you with love and affection, look out it's coming in your direction. I'm gonna make you love me, oh yes I will, yes I will. [Chris]Look here girl, My love is strong for you and I know you'll never get tired of me, oh baby (oh baby) oh baby And I'm gonna use every trick in the book, I'll try my best to get you hooked, oh baby baby. Every night and everyday I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha, look out girl cause I'm gonnagetcha. [Chorus][Chris]Every breath I take, Every single step I make, It brings me closer to you baby, closer to you. [Anias]You will always be in my heart For everyday that we're apart I will always, be with you. [Rosie]And every night and everyday [Chris]I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha, look out girl, 'cause I'm gonna getcha. [Chorus]I'm gonna make you love me, yes Iwill, yes I will, I'm gonna make you love me (yes I will) I'm gonna make you love me(woh-ooh-woh-oh-oh) yes I will (oh will) yes I will.
|