<body>
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
9 December 2008/ 12/09/2008 08:43:00 AM




As I continue my love for Hong Kong show, the next show is called Catch Me Now. It is a story about cops and thieves, the prior symbolic of heroism while the latter is considered scum of the earth. Even as these two oppose one another on the battlefield of good and evil, both must confront the pressures of everyday life and relationships. Heroes and thieves...in the end, each side has its own strengths and weaknesses alike. Kinda of like Joe Ma's acting. He is good. Most of the time he is acting as a cop. Thumbs up for him.
Time now is 8.55am. Boring day - no morning classes. There is no work to do besides chasing for notes from the trainers. Sigh. Yesterday I went to pass her the big dog and the crumpler bag she all along wanted. I don't know whether she likes it anot because she didn't show much interest. But anyway hope she likes. Tomorrow I will be going out with her. We decided to have japanese food. This will be last meet up before she leaves for Canada to meet her bestie. I am gonna miss her though she will not know. Haiz..... How I wish she doesn't leave and stay in Singapore to celebrate christmas with me though there is no white christmas as what she wanted all along.
On Sunday, my mum and I were watching this Korean drama called On Air. Both of us kinda of start to like the show. My mum was quite crazy to stare at the laptop screen watching it the whole of yesterday. First time she sat infront of the screen for so long. Can say it can be quite addictive. AHAHA. I like the songs for this show especially a song titled Love Is Never Gone by DBSK. Fall for the song. See whether Perlyn - the diehard fan of Korean dramas, has the song. ahah. Maybe after I finish watching Forensic Heroes 2, I will watch On Air. :)



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night