<body>
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
14 October 2008/ 10/14/2008 02:16:00 PM

Today is the bad start of the day for work. As usual I left house at 6.50am to catch the 7am bus. Didn't I expect a large crowd waiting for bus 161 at the busstop. The first bus that came was 3/4 packed so I didn't bothered to board the bus and I waited PATIENTLY for the second bus. Guess what happened. The second bus was even worse! It didn't even stop at all because it was jam packed! Can you believe that?! OK never mind. I just waited since if the 3rd bus come soon I will still reach RP at 7.45am. But GUESS WHAT AGAIN?! The bus door closed in front of me because it was full!! DAMN IT! At that time I was damn pissed off already as I am late for work. Got 2 classes to go to do some stuff. So I called my dad. He said he needed to brush his teeth first. I know he will take a freaking long time so I told him "the bus is here". In actual fact the bus was not there. FINALLY I boarded the 4th bus. Though it was packed, I somehow managed to squeeze my way in. haha... Anyway I was late.

When I reached at work, immediately I have to do work. No time for relaxation like what i always do when I am early. Today I really was rushing here and there, needed to set up 20 laptops in the class. Of course I was not the only one doing it. Worse is that the students were outside the class, waiting for us to set it up. Felt bad. After that more photocopying of notes to do.

So today is not a good day and now I am blogging it in the office. Haiz....



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night