<body>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
23 December 2008/ 12/23/2008 12:13:00 PM

Time now is 12.13pm. Just had my lunch. In office now feeling lonely and bored as no one is around. As usual. Tml there is no work but Friday there is and it will be the four heroes coming to work with "Empress". AHAHA. Very soon 2 of the heroes will be leaving this "small" department. Haiz... sad to see them leave. A new temp staff will be coming soon in Jan. I can say time passes very fast and I have been working in this job for 3 months. Christma is coming soon. A brand new year is coming too. My driving test is also coming soon (next Monday). Somehow I don't feel any jitters. It is either I too confident that I will pass or the test is not here yet. I can sense excitement around everyone but not to me. I don't feel the christmas excitement in me at all. Why? Because I know my christmas wish will never come true.


The past few days had not been going too well for me. For those who know about it, they will understand what am I talking about. I glad they were there to listen to my plight. Especially Monica and Dennis who were spending their Friday night listening and drinking with me at Indochine Forbidden City. I just foudn out it is a cool place, cool as in they have those warlord statues lining up along the pathway towards Forbidden City and it has an open-air concept. Kinda of love that place.


Next year I think will be a busy year for me.

1) As I have mentioned before, I will be going for 2 family holiday (Japan and Korea). This coming Jan I might have to go Sydney in place of my cousin as he doesn't want to go.

2) I have just extended my contract until 31 March. Whether I will go beyond that remain unknown. I kinda of getting used to this working life.

3) Applying for my study. I will be applying for SIM UOL Management and reapplying for NIE/NTU. I still have not given up hope of getting a place in NIE. I believe God does hear my prayer.

4) Booking IPPT test date. Jan I am going to clear the IPPT. Just realise my fitness drops after this morning run. That's bad Royston!

5) Birthday celebration. I don't know whether 2009 birthday will be a lonely one or not. Think need to think what to do about it. The last 2 years had been in camp. Very sad. But because I have alot of hilarious camp mates, it wasn't that bad. I even remember there was once, my birthday fell on book-in day and my mates suddenly pour water on me.. haha...

Think that's all for today. I am going to continue to rot and watch my TVB show online and also maybe rearrange some stuff in the P drive so that the new temp staff will be able to familiarise himself to what we are doing and save those work in the right place.



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night