<body>
Monday, October 20, 2008
20 October 2008/ 10/20/2008 07:44:00 AM







Today I am back to work after a 2 days 2 night weekend getaway. It was pretty good, so let me update you with what happened.

17 Oct - Meeting place was at clarke quay, the riverwalk building where the coach was waiting to bring us across the causeway. Time was 7pm. The destination was pulau aur, place where it is endowed with some of the sport's best possibilities: you can dive with whale sharks, hover around immense coral gardens and walls. Is a popular place. Me and her had our dinner on the coach as she was late. As usual I wasn't angry. We took pic together when we were about to leave. Around 8.10pm we started heading to the causeway. Throughout, we had an 2hrs plus bus ride plus 3hrs ferry ride. On the coach we had wine, sharing one glass - lack of glass. Halfway through, she told me she wasn't feeling that good. I was like in my heart saying I will always be around to take care of her. And happy to say she was ok. Arrival time was 5.30am in the morning (18 Oct)

18 Oct - weather was very good but with a slight drizzle. A tropical island with white sandy beach, surrounded by warm crystal clear seas teaming with life.. Good place for her to scuba dive and for me relaxation. While she went for her dive, I went to the beach to "suntan" and also explored this cozy island. I start to like this island. How I wish I can stay there forever, with no worries. Anyway, breakfast was at 8.30am. And at 9am the divers will have a briefing while I just made my way to the beach for a tan. In total they did 3 days dive & 1 night dive. She was happy that she went for the night dive. She was feeling bad that she left me alone but I was ok with it as I want her to be happy, enjoy herself. haha I kinda of got burnt as my body is damn red even up till now. Time passed by very fast. After their day dive we had bbq for dinner with music played at the background. The food was not bad. suit my liking. Had wine also. We shared one glass. We just sat around and chit chat. Life is so wonderful! After that we went back to our room as she had a morning dive very early. Before she slept we had a chat and also viewing the pics in her cam. The moment was very precious to me. I DO CHERISH IT ALOT. I do want to spend my time with her. at such moment. Regardless of whether I need to fork out money or whatsoever.

19 Oct - Last day at Pulau Aur already. They are having 2 dives before departure back to Singapore. Had "American Breakfast" - army term. haha. I was reading my book and had a short nap while waiting for her to finish her diving. Departure time - 11.30am. Took a ferry and coach back. At one point, I was thirsty so I asked her whether was she going to drink. The reply she gave me was "why? u drink I can't share with you?" I was happy la but then to normal people, will they reply like this? So yeah anyway this ferry ride took us another 3hrs and we slept in the cabin. And another 3hrs of coach ride. It is pretty tiring but enjoyable. Got DVD to watch on board. Had bak kut teh for dinner. Just me and her. After that we took a walk to City Hall MRT station for the ride home (for her) and to my aunt's place.

This whole thing looks too wonderful to believe. I don't know why I feel in that way.



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night