<body>
Saturday, October 25, 2008
25 October 2008/ 10/25/2008 11:09:00 PM

How much you mean to me

I don't know how to start this entry, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to like me as I like you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

Grace, I just want to say I do like you. The feeling for you has grown bit by bit though we only know each other less than one month. Time is nothing but a tick of the clock and it can never be compared to a person's heart beat. I really want to tell you I want to be the one who will always be there for you no matter what happens and really hope we will be together. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and like you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary but I'm afraid it's no use. :(
{The smile on your face at pulau aur really makes me happy. It is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and I hope to see this smile everyday and want you to stay happy always}



insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.
/ shining lights

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue & grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch trees & daffodils,
Catch breeze & winter chills,
In colors on snowy linen land.

profile

pro·file 18 march 1986 - weight 65kg - height 170cm - hope to get into NIE PE - wanna own a restaurant of his own when he retires - wanna own a aston martin & a suzuki swift sport
affiliates,

take the oat tree alvin
lemon lamborgini casper
the apple cradle kenneth
isaac newto law steve

thank you

The designer is darkdegree and is designing for a simple reason for his birthday. Brushes used are simple stars and city brushes found from deviantart
archive of stars



starry starry night